Founder and CEO, Erich Spangenberg is a champion of innovative SMEs and patent-seeking investors. His track record is earning companies $2.5+ billion as a principal or advisory: $500 million in 1,000+ licensing transactions and $2+ billion in patent financing and acquisition transactions.
IBM Partners with IPwe to Tokenize Patents
"Among gainers, IBM (IBM) rose 3.8% after disclosing plans to work with privately held IPwe to transform its patented technology and other digital assets into non-fungible tokens secured by the IBM blockchain network"
*See Nasdaq source
IBM was up 3.8% in one day with their announcement of working with IPwe. What will you be up?
If you are interested in learning more about our partnership with IBM to bring transparency and liquidity to the IP market, watch this video “IPwe + IBM: Bringing Transparency and Liquidity To The IP Market” or read the full article about NFTs here, along with CNBC’s coverage here.
Patent Data Predicts the Success of Companies
Success in obtaining a US patent led to 55% higher employment growth and 80% higher sales growth five years later*
IP is critical for SMEs. It is hard for SMEs to compete against established firms without intellectual property*
EU SMEs who invest in IP assets are 21% more likely to be high growth enterprises*
LEADING ASSET CLASS: S&P 500 Rally Powered by Intangible Assets
84% of the corporate value of the S&P 500 is powered by intangible assets, including patents and intellectual property*
IP assets such as brand names, customer data and trademarks gain value as Covid-19 upends traditional business models*
* See Sources
Ready to Learn Actionable Insights About Your IP – Right Now?
Our Reports are driven by IPwe’s AI and proprietary algorithms around quality, validity and valuation, and are designed by the IPwe leadership team - experts in patent funding, financing, licensing and monetization.
Find out what IPwe knows about your IP, and that of your competitors.
We benchmark your key technology patents against your top competitors
- Companies: understand your patents and their competitive strength
- Investors: know the IP positions of your investments and companies of interest
- IPwe Scores: what IPwe knows about your patents and their potential to predict your success
- IPwe Metrics: real comps that measure you against your competitors
- Top Patents: your most important patents
- IPwe’s Success: tap our expertise to win with IP
- High Value at a Low Price: get started working with IPwe
- Quarterly Updates: stay current with changes to your and competitors’ patents
- IPwe’s Advisory Services: become a member to be eligible for IPwe’s selection of leading innovative companies for financing opportunities
- Patent Number: the listed price is for up to 50 patents (for greater than 50 patents, contact us for pricing)
- Key Patented Technology: the the report is for a single key technology; a company may have more than one technology
We help you understand whether your idea is patentable and strong versus the competition
- Companies: understand if you can protect your idea
- Investors: know the patent potential of the innovation you invest in
- IPwe Scores: what IPwe knows about the potential for your idea
- Competition: the 15 most similar patent filings
- IPwe’s Success: tap our expertise to maximize the value of your idea
- High Value at a Low Price: get started working with IPwe
- Input: IPwe’s insights are based on a 50-500 word description
Client Success Stories
Crown Electrokinetics is a leading smart glass technology company that has developed and is commercializing patented thin-film solutions with key IP assets, which spun out of HP in 2016.
"IPwe Reports accomplish with simplicity and at a low cost what used to require multiple vendors with long execution times, not to mention considerable expense. The IPwe team make it easy by providing a single point-of-access on their platform, then the information is immediately available for an initial answer to our IP asset questions. They then offer a suite of services to increase the depth of our assessment. IPwe’s contributions to our IP asset valuation has resulted in attracting millions of dollars of financing, based on the strength of our IP that IPwe uncovered."
Iberis Capital is a Private Equity firm with over $200m+ AUM and operates a value-oriented investment philosophy.
"IPwe reports are powerful tools in assessing the technological depth and Intellectual Property robustness of potential targets."
Ms. Batzofin discusses the IPwe Platform and its partnership with IBM - Corner Ventures is a venture capital firm investing in Series B and C rounds, with over five decades of investing experience, having invested in over 180 companies, with over 145 exits, including 30 IPOs.
"[C]ompanies don’t really have a way to present the value of [patent] asset[s] to investors…. [IPwe draws] on technology that lawyers were not utilizing, they were just going through a house keeping review of what the IP was… This is what we love about IBM blockchain, not only are they creating this very powerful credible backbone to what IPwe is offering, but… IBM has the most patents in the world."
MarginView offers business development professional services to patent owners who seek to license or sell their intellectual property. It’s co-founder has worked with Erich Spangenberg and the IPwe team for more than a decade.
"As an executive of a service company which supports patent owners in IP transactions, I have worked with IP professionals across the board. IPwe Reports make it incredibly easy for me to begin my exploratory process. From there, I can use IPwe to further evaluate patents and focus on the ones that matter, then identify prospective buyers and partners. IPwe’s permissioned blockchain solution gives me a secure way to manage and track the whole deal process, including after closing. The IPwe Platform is unparalleled. There is no other provider in the market that provides such an end-to-end solution."