Effective Date: September 5, 2021
All terms herein have the meaning given under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereafter “GDPR”), all subsequent laws that relate to data protection and privacy, and all regulations relating thereto such as guidelines, recommendations, and policies of the relevant data protection authorities all as amended or replaced from time to time (hereafter “Data Protection Regulation“).
1. WHO IS PROCESSING YOUR INFORMATION
This website is operated by:
2515 McKinney Avenue, Ste. 1000-B,
As the controller according to Art. 4 (7) GDPR, IPwe ensures that user data is solely processed in accordance with the GDPR and related Data Protection Laws and Regulations.
2. HOW WE PROCESS YOUR INFORMATION
a. Request for information
If you submit a request for information about our products, services, publications, events, or related subjects (e.g., newsletter, demos, whitepapers, downloads, invitations, pricing information, offers), IPwe may collect and process your name, contact information, company/employer, your area of interest, country, website language and other personal data you provide. IPwe will process this data to contact you, respond to your inquiries and provide requested information based on our legitimate interest to share information about IPwe, our products and services and related topics. The provision of any personal data is voluntary. This data is not provided based on any legal or contractual obligation.
b. Request for support
If you submit a request for support, IPwe may collect and process your name, contact information, user ID, company/employer, your area of interest, country, website language and other personal data you provide. IPwe will process this data to contact you and respond to your request based on our legitimate interest to provide you with the support you need to use our products and services to the fullest extent.
c. Press inquiry
If you submit a request for information about IPwe and/or its products and services, for an interview or public statement as a member of the press, we may collect and process your name, contact information, company/employer, country, website language and other personal data you provide. IPwe will process this data to contact you and respond to your inquiry based on our legitimate interest to provide you with public information and statements on IPwe, our products and services.
d. Log-in section
If you log into your customer account at IPwe, we will only process your username and your password based on our legitimate interest to enable access to our software and execute the contract between you and IPwe.
e. Website performance
IPwe uses personal data from our website users, i.e., name, contact and professional information, for our legitimate interest to create accurate and up-to-date records of existing and potential customers in our systems. To improve the quality of our database, IPwe supplements existing data with personal data (i.e. employer, job title, contact information) it retrieves from other available lawful sources, e.g., online, social media platforms, address vendors, public registers etc.
If you are an existing customer, customer employee or customer contractor, we may use your information to provide you with information about our products and services (e.g., releases, promotional activities, special offers, events etc.) due to our legitimate interest, that all of our marketing activities are tailored to your interests, and to ensure you receive such information at the right time and place. If you are none of the above, you will receive direct marketing messages from us only upon your express consent.
IPwe also maintains an accurate list of individuals who wish not to receive marketing materials and other information from us to comply with data privacy regulation.
If you chose to upload or otherwise submit your recruitment inquiry (application), IPwe will collect and process the following personal data based on your consent: name, contact information and all other personal data which you provide voluntarily, including but not limited to cover letters, curriculum vitae, work experiences, certificates, reports, grades, diplomas, sample works, references, letters of recommendation, skills, salary request etc. IPwe will process your personal data exclusively to receive and process applications and to make a decision about employment.
3. HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
IPwe values the concept of data minimization and make reasonable efforts to ensure that only those employees will access and process personal data that actually require such data to perform their tasks.
IPwe shares personal data with providers of website tracking tools to monitor the performance and usability of this website (see Paragraph 5 on Cookies).
IPwe only uses the share function (“share button”), which allows users to share our content to their profiles on social networks. In the event a user calls up the share function, his computer or device establishes a direct connection to the social network’s servers. Certain information is transmitted to the operator of the social network and, if logged in, integrated into the user’s profile. IPwe has no influence on the type of data social networks actually collect with the help of this plugin. Such information may include session information, user ID, password, IP address and other personal data.
If the user is logged in to the social network, its operator can assign the visit to the user’s profile and identity. The social network is hereby enabled to create profiles on the user. If a user is neither logged in or a member of a social network, it is still possible for any network operator to obtain and store IP address and other data. Users that do not want social networks to collect personal data via social plug ins must log out of their social network accounts before using our website and/or and delete all relevant cookies.
a. What is a cookie?
Cookies are small text files stored by your web browser on your computer or device each time you visit a website. These files enable us to identify your computer or device when visiting our website. Some cookies are temporary and will be deleted upon closing your browser (session cookies). Other cookies remain on your computer for a period specified in the cookie, unless they are deleted prematurely by you.
b. What are cookies used for?
Webtracking (Google Analytics)
IPwe is continuously improving its website and its functionalities to ensure the best possible user experience. For this reason, IPwe also gathers information about visits to the website, including number of visitors and visits, duration of time spent, pages clicked on, content loaded, website visitors come from etc.
Google will process this information on behalf of IPwe to evaluate the use of our website, to compile reports on the activities within this website and to provide us with further services associated with the use of this website.
IPwe uses Google Analytics to locate you and to direct you to the proper language version of our website. Any IP address transmitted by your browser is not merged with other Google data.
Advertising and retargeting
Please note that IPwe will not provide advertising networks actively with your personal data or collect personal data in connection with advertising technologies unless you give your consent.
c. What to do if you don’t want cookies to be set or want them to be removed?
If you wish to ensure that cookies are not placed on your computer, you may manage, delete or disable cookies in the ‘options’ or ‘preferences’ menu of your web browser privacy settings. However, deleting or disabling cookies may disable functionalities on our website and have an adverse effect on your overall browsing experience.
6. YOUR CHOICES
a. Withdrawal of consent
If you have given your consent to processing your personal data, you are entitled to withdraw your consent at any time. If you wish to do so, please contact IPwe by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that your withdrawal has no effect on the lawfulness of data processing prior to your withdrawal; such processing remains valid.
b. Right to object
You are entitled to object at any time to our processing of your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation, unless IPwe demonstrates compelling legitimate interest in the processing which overrides your interests. Where IPwe processes personal data for direct marketing purposes or to maintain records of customers and prospects for the same cause, you are entitled to object such processing at any time without such restriction. If you chose to object to processing for direct marketing purposes, IPwe will no longer process your personal data for such data.
c. Additional rights
You may also be entitled to supplementary individual rights granted under the GDPR, such as the right:
– to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you is being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data and further information;
– to obtain the rectification of inaccurate or completion of incomplete personal data concerning you,
– to obtain the erasure of personal data concerning you subject to certain preconditions;
– to obtain restriction of data processing subject to certain preconditions;
– to receive the personal data concerning you, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and the right to transmit those data to another controller subject to certain preconditions;
Legal restrictions may apply to the application or scope of such rights. If you wish to exercise a right to which you are entitled as data subject, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com, or contact our Data Protection Officer.
You are entitled to exercise your rights for each purpose of data processing separately (e.g., you may object to receiving further newsletter and continue to receiving product information).
IPwe takes your privacy very seriously. If you think our use of personal data is unfair, misleading, or inappropriate, we are open to your comment. As a natural person affected by data processing you may lodge a complaint at any competent supervisory authority for data protection. However, IPwe strongly recommends to get in touch with us directly to address your inquiry as soon as possible.
7. HOW LONG DO WE PROCESS YOUR INFORMATION
Personal data resulting from your application will be deleted no later than six months after completion of the recruitment process.
8. CONTACT & DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
If you have questions or comments about this notice, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to:
2515 McKinney Avenue, Ste. 1000-B
Dallas, TX 75201
IPwe, Inc. has appointed to act as its Data Protection Officer:
Effective Date: June 12, 2023
Terms of Service
IPwe and its affiliated subsidiaries publish IP and other communications, information and reports on various assets, companies, industries and technologies (collectively “Reports”). All Reports that are made public are subject to the following disclaimer. Any purchased Report is subject to the following disclaimer and any additional disclaimers noted in the Report. Reviewing the contents of any Report automatically indicates acceptance of the disclaimer.
– We, at IPwe, gather information from various sources such as face-to-face interviews, paid and free databases operated by third parties, proprietary databases, surveys and media releases. This information is obtained in good faith and used on an as-is and as-available basis by us.
– Our Reports should only be construed as guidance. We assert that any business or investment decisions should not be based purely on the information presented in our Reports. We will not be responsible for any losses incurred as a result of decisions made based on any information included in the Reports.
– We do not guarantee or take responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, reliability and usefulness of any information used for or contained in the Reports. In many cases, the opinion expressed in the Reports is our current view based on the prevailing market trends and information available to us and is subject to change. We heavily rely on artificial intelligence to prepare the Reports and they may be biased, contain errors, lack important information or otherwise contain errors or simply be wrong.
– The Reports provided by us are not intended to constitute an investment or non-investment recommendation. No part of the information or service contained in a Report may be duplicated or transmitted in any manner or by any medium without prior permission from IPwe.
– A Report is not intended to be accessed in any jurisdiction where it would contravene any laws or regulations in that jurisdiction. Before accessing the Report, the recipient must be satisfied that access is permitted by the laws and regulations of that jurisdiction, and any access will be deemed as confirmation. This Report is not to be relied on as a basis for making any investment decision. It does not constitute investment advice and it does not constitute advice of a legal, tax, accounting or other nature. Please consult your adviser in relation to any investment decision. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we will not be liable for any decision made or action taken based on, or in reliance on, any information contained a Report.
IPwe and our related and associated companies, directors, employees may have an interest in the matters mentioned in a Report, including, but not limited to, a financial interest. IPwe may have other conflicts, adverse interests or other relationships that are not disclosed.