About IPwe

IPwe is the world’s first Global Patent Market that combines the information and tools to identify, research, evaluate and transact in patents.

Large enterprise, SMEs, patent owners, those looking to enhance their IP profiles all benefit from using the IPwe Platform.

IPwe operates in more than 50 countries around the world with offices in Asia, Europe and North America.

AI and Blockchain help discover and transact IP
The IPwe Platform
ipwe platform

Unlock value from ip assets

IPwe unlocks new ways to utilize and leverage patents to drive innovation, securing financing, and extract the most value from this crucial asset class.


IPwe connects patent owners with leading-edge tools, 100+ years of patent expertise, and a network of services from a single platform


The IPwe Platform, running on the IBM Cloud and Blockchain services, brings institution-grade IP solutions accessible from anywhere in the world.

Our Mission

fostering innovation

IPwe is committed to fostering innovation by helping patent owners generate revenue and lower costs of patent ownership.

unlocking value

With annual sales and licenses of patents estimated at more than $180 billion, only 2% of all patents are involved in those transactions. IPwe intends to unleash the value in the other 98%.

Transforming patent assets

IPwe removes the friction and mystery from patents, transforming them into a liquid and easily tradable asset class.

Our Network
IPwe network image

Empowering Smarter, Less-costly IP Management​ ​

Manage and track all of your IP assets, related interactions and transactions, supported by in-house expertise and network resources, on a single platform.

our partners become the disruptors

IPwe's network partners can tap into leading-edge IP analytics, transactions, and pooling solutions. Work together to expand global reach, pool resources, and capture global opportunities.